Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- Walk Off The Earth & Sam Roberts Band to Headline K.L. Homecoming Concerts
The Kirkland Lake Festivals Committee has announced their much-anticipated 2017 Homecoming Week concert lineup featuring Walk Off The Earth and the Sam Roberts Band as headliners.
Read the Press Release
Visit the website www.klfestivals.com
- The Kirkland Lake Multiculutral Group has a new website! Visit klmulticulturalgroup.comto learn more about the group and the assistance it offers newcomers to our district.
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it.
- Have you seen the "After Work" photos that were installed across from RBC Bank in downtown KL yet? They can be seen on the "Kirkland Lake, from a photographer's prospective" Facebook group page,
Thanks to the local photographers Alex Boudreault, Brian Bronson, J-R Daoust, Joanne Ranger, Leanne Nielsen, Penny Fournel, Shauna Howey and Sylvie Goulet for their photographic contributions in making our downtown core more inviting.
- HISTORICAL GRAPHIC PANEL SPONSORSHIP - $550.00 EA
CHOOSE A HISTORICAL PANEL:
Lord Thompson of Fleet
SWASTIKA FIREMEN'S PARK
Dr. J. F. Edis
If you would like to sponsor a graphic panel, please call (705)567-9361 Ext 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Opportunities that are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake can now be found on our Municipal Government website www.kirklandlake.ca