Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- Municipal Update
Be sure to check out the July 25thth edition of our Municipal Update
- TENDER - KIRKLAND LAKE POOL ROOF MODIFICATIONS
Tenders for the Kirkland Lake Pool Roof Modifications will be received by the Municipal Clerk at the Town of Kirkland Lake Town Hall at 3 Kirkland St. until 2:00 P.M. local time on: Thursday July 31st 2014
- Work From A Different Angle
Have you seen the "Work from a Different Angle" photos that have been put up on the wall downtown? Check all of them out here as well as many more that didn't make the wall.
- Northern College Students Need Homes
Northern College students have been struggling to find housing in Kirkland Lake. Will you help?
- How to stay on the Town of Kirkland Lake’s Email List
Canada’s new anti-spam legislation comes into effect on July 1, 2014. Under this legislation, the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake requires your consent in order to send you electronic communications; for example information about municipal services, opportunities, programs and initiatives. To allow us to provide information that is relevant to you, please take a moment to confirm your consent by clicking the link and fill out the short information form. You may withdraw your consent or modify your subscription preferences at any time.
Email is a safe and cost efficient means of communication. The money saved through its use is put back into programs and services.
- Please note that Hockey Heritage North is closed for renovations.
We plan to re-open in late August. If you wish to book a rental for the fall of 2014, please contact the Museum of Northern History at 705-568-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- HISTORICAL GRAPHIC PANEL SPONSORSHIP KINROSS POND - $550.00 EA
CHOOSE A HISTORICAL PANEL:
Kirkland Lake Stage, Film and Television Stars
Lord Thompson of Fleet
William H. Wright
If you would like to sponsor a graphic panel, please call (705)567-9361 Ext 221 or email email@example.com
- Ontario Announces New Grants available for Young Entrepreneurs
- NOTICE - The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake has a NEW Municipal Government website. You can find it at www.kirklandlake.ca
- The following Employment Opportunities are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Please note - we are experiencing issues with the script generating the above links. If you encounter a "Not Acceptable!" error message, please refresh your browser and try the link again.
|Fire Dept - Volunteer Firefighter.pdf
|Physical Services - Temp Labourer - Seasonal.pdf
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it.
- Recycling Blue Box Collection Weeks for 2014
- Municipal Landowners Agreement (2.55 MB pdf)
- Municipal Parks, Trails and Open Spaces
- Committees of Council
The Town of Kirkland Lake is looking for dynamic community citizens to volunteer as Members of Council Committees.
- Monthly Meeting Schedule
Download a copy of the Monthly Meeting Schedule for the Town of Kirkland Lake.