Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it.
- Know anyone that might want to join in the fun this summer?
Share this video with them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdo982sT038
- Ontario Trillium Fund Information Session
The Ontario Trillium Foundation is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and Canada’s largest granting foundation. Over $110 million is awarded annually to some 1,300 nonprofit and charitable organizations across the province. If you would like to learn more about their new funding programs, attend an information session at Hockey Heritage North Conference and Event Centre on April 29 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To reserve your seat, RSVP by registering PRIOR TO APRIL 22nd at: www.surveymonkey.com/s/P8KZSJ9
- HISTORICAL GRAPHIC PANEL SPONSORSHIP KINROSS POND - $550.00 EA
CHOOSE A HISTORICAL PANEL:
Kirkland Lake Stage, Film and Television Stars
Lord Thompson of Fleet
If you would like to sponsor a graphic panel, please call (705)567-9361 Ext 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTICE - The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake has a NEW Municipal Government website. You can find it at www.kirklandlake.ca
- Employment Opportunities that are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake can now be found on our Municipal Government website www.kirklandlake.ca