Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- KL 100 Anniversary Kick Off Meeting
Join us in the Council Chambers at Town Hall at 6:30pm May 25 for the kick off meeting to plan KL’s 100 Anniversary.
This is an informal “spit ball” session to kick around ideas and see who is interested in participating in organizing the event.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 705 567 9361, ext 243.
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it.
- Have you seen the "After Work" photos that were installed across from RBC Bank in downtown KL yet?
They can be seen on the "Kirkland Lake, from a photographer's prospective" Facebook group page, as well as many others that were submitted for judging, which due to the large volume of photos submitted and the space allotments, did not make the cut.
Thanks to the local photographers Alex Boudreault, Brian Bronson, J-R Daoust, Joanne Ranger, Leanne Nielsen, Penny Fournel, Shauna Howey and Sylvie Goulet for their photographic contributions in making our downtown core more inviting.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Hockey Heritage North would like to warn visitors not to use the old website hockeyheritagenorth.ca. An organization has bought the web address and stolen the content. We are unable to access or change any information on the site. Links on the website could also potentially be dangerous, please do not click them. Keep your eyes open for our new upcoming website, which will be posted when unveiled. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
- HISTORICAL GRAPHIC PANEL SPONSORSHIP - $550.00 EA
CHOOSE A HISTORICAL PANEL:
Lord Thompson of Fleet
SWASTIKA FIREMEN'S PARK
Dr. J. F. Edis
If you would like to sponsor a graphic panel, please call (705)567-9361 Ext 221 or email email@example.com
- NOTICE - The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake has a NEW Municipal Government website. You can find it at www.kirklandlake.ca
- Employment Opportunities that are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake can now be found on our Municipal Government website www.kirklandlake.ca