Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- Make the grade and test your smoke alarms today!
Working Smoke Alarms Save Lives – Test Yours Every Month! Fire Prevention Week is October 5 – 11, 2014.
- Municipal Update
Be sure to check out the September 26th edition of our Municipal Update
- PRESS RELEASE - SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
Kirkland Lake Service Club Billboard Restoration
- Please note that Hockey Heritage North is closed for renovations.
We plan to re-open in late August. If you wish to book a rental for the fall of 2014, please contact the Museum of Northern History at 705-568-8800 or email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- HISTORICAL GRAPHIC PANEL SPONSORSHIP KINROSS POND - $550.00 EA
CHOOSE A HISTORICAL PANEL:
Kirkland Lake Stage, Film and Television Stars
Lord Thompson of Fleet
If you would like to sponsor a graphic panel, please call (705)567-9361 Ext 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTICE - The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake has a NEW Municipal Government website. You can find it at www.kirklandlake.ca
- Employment Opportunities that are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake can now be found on our Municipal Government website www.kirklandlake.ca
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it.
- Recycling Blue Box Collection Weeks for 2014