Welcome to Kirkland Lake
Located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario, this friendly community of 9,000 people has seen its roots grow from a booming gold mining camp to a charming town
with much to see and do for everyone. So join us for a day, a week, or longer and see why Kirkland Lake is the right environment for you.
- Notice of Public Meeting
Notice of Public Meeting Concerning a Proposed Zoning By-Law Amendment to Zoning By-Law 12-019 of the Town of Kirkland Lake
- Business In Focus Canada Magazine Article
Here is an article on Kirkland Lake that was in the March edition of Business In Focus Canada magazine.
- Municipal Landowners Agreement (2.55 MB pdf)
- Hockey Heritage North is now showing movies!
We will be showing pre-release and home release films twice a week this year. Normally, these movies will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays except when we have rentals which conflict with show-times. Our movie schedules can be viewed here
For this month we have:
We are very excited about this event and look forward to members of our community coming out and watching the shows! We’re going to have plenty of snacks for purchase as well. Popcorn, pop, candy, nuts and chips!
- Escape From Planet Earth - June 28, 2013 at 2:00pm
- Wreck-it Ralph - June 29, 2013 at 2:00pm
- Rise of the Guardians - June 30, 2013 at 2:00pm
- Municipal Parks, Trails and Open Spaces
- Committees of Council
The Town of Kirkland Lake is looking for dynamic community citizens to volunteer as Members of Council Committees.
- The following Employment Opportunities are available with the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake:
- Kirkland Lake Blood Donor Clinics
Making a blood donation helps ensure an adequate supply for those in need. Please get out and donate - if you already have an appointment, please honour it. Click here for clinic dates and times.
- Monthly Meeting Schedule
Download a copy of the Monthly Meeting Schedule for the Town of Kirkland Lake.